Click here to read "Some Thoughts on Happiness" - Shani's letter to her children, which was read at her levaya.

Click here for information on how to give tzedakah in Shani's memory.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Thank You, Shani (by Aryeh Edelman)

Mendy, Elie, Zahava and David,

Wish there were words that could do justice to the feelings I have about your loss. Many of my earliest memories are in your home in Staten Island. Your mother always knew what to say and do to make us feel happy and comfortable. Despite the many years that have passed, I have always had a special place in my heart for Shani. She played a big role in my growth and maturation as a child and always played a central role in my parents' life on a regular basis. I am forever indebted to her for that. Was so elated to see her at Tani's wedding this past March and to preserve in my mind the image of her celebrating at such a beautiful simcha. Our hearts are with you. May Hashem bless you with true nechama and the strength to carry on Shani's legacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would appreciate it if you would include your name rather than posting anonymously. Thank you!